Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the New European Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION - GDPR)
Welcome to our morellilazise.com website.
MORELLI snc collects and manages your personal data with the utmost attention and adopts specific security measures to protect them. Below you will find all the information on how we treat your personal data in relation to your browsing on morellilazise.com and the use of the services offered.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller of your personal data is MORELLI snc with headquarters in Via Gardesana, 23, 37017, Lazise, Verona C.F. and VAT no. 03,975,520,234.
Contact the data controller at any time by sending a request from the website, by email to email@example.com, by writing to the address of the MORELLI snc office for any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data.
Types of data processed and purposes of the treatment
MORELLI snc processes the personal data you provide to us when you conclude an order and purchase goods, and those that we collect while you browse or use the services offered on morellilazise.com. MORELLI snc can therefore collect data about you such as for example personal data (name and surname, shipping address and billing address), navigation data (IP address) and data on your purchasing habits.
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
• conclude and execute the purchase contract for goods offered on morellilazise.com;
• provide you with the services offered by morellilazise.com;
• register on the Site and use the services reserved for registered users;
• manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service.
In the above cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute a contract with you or to provide you with the service that you have specifically requested from us.
We also carry out statistical surveys and analyzes with aggregate and anonymous data to understand how users interact and use the Site, to improve the quality of our services.
Instead, only with your express consent, we process your personal data for:
• carry out commercial and promotional communication activities;
• customize the Site and commercial offers based on your interests.
Persons authorized to process your data
Your personal data are processed by the trained and trained personnel of MORELLI snc as Data Controller. Your data may also be processed by our suppliers, previously assessed and chosen for their reliability and competence, for organizational and functional needs related to the provision of services on morellilazise.com.
Data retention period
Your personal data is kept for a limited period of time which depends on the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of this period, your personal data will be irreversibly deleted or otherwise made anonymous. Depending on the purpose of the processing, the retention period changes: for example, data collected following the purchase of goods on morellilazise.com are processed and stored in compliance with the administrative and accounting formalities in accordance with local tax legislation (ten years); the data used to send you our newsletters are kept until you ask us to stop sending them.
You can, at any time, withdraw consent to the processing, know what your personal data are in our possession, their origin and how they are used, request their updating, rectification or integration as well as, when required by current provisions, the cancellation, limitation of treatment or object to their treatment. You can also request to receive your personal data in our possession in a format readable by electronic devices and, when possible, the transfer of the same directly to a third party indicated by you.
You can lodge a complaint with one of the competent control authorities for compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data (for Italy it is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data - http://www.garanteprivacy.it/), if you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately.
This information may undergo changes and additions over time, therefore we invite you to periodically check its contents. Where possible, we will try to promptly inform you of any changes made.
MORELLI s.n.c. with headquarters in Via Gardesana, 23, 37017, Lazise, Verona C.F. e P.IVA n 03975520234 is the Data Controller, i.e. the person who decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact MORELLI snc by writing to the above address or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of personal data collected
The categories of personal data that MORELLI snc collects and processes when you browse on morellilazise.com, are the following:
• we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchases on morellilazise.com such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment data;
• we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
• we process the personal data you provide to us when you contact our Customer Service in order to provide you with the assistance requested;
• for the registration of your account we collect your name and surname, e-mail, password and information about your access to the reserved area of the Site.
• in case of authentication to the account through external social networks (Facebook, Google ..), we collect from these third parties your e-mail address which is necessary to register / authenticate on morellilazise.com.
• we collect information about your browsing on morellilazise.com (visited pages and interactions on the page) and save it on our servers.
MORELLI snc does not process personal data relating to minors. By accessing morellilazise.com and using the services offered by MORELLI snc you declare that you have reached the age of majority.
Use of personal data
MORELLI snc collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• conclude and execute the purchase contract for the products offered on morellilazise.com. In particular, the personal data necessary for the contract execution activities are requested, such as payment, anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, product shipping and any return management.
• registration on the Site and use of the services offered to registered users. This activity is possible only through the insertion of some personal information, necessary to ensure the identification of the specific user and the performance of the services offered to registered users
• in order to satisfy your requests sent to our Customer Service.
• statistical analysis and surveys. Some information on the use of the Site is used to carry out statistical analyzes and surveys in order to improve our offer and our services;
• sending commercial and promotional communications or surveys following the purchase of one of our products.
• subject to your express consent, the contact details provided may be used for commercial communications on our products and services, offers and promotions, exclusive, new arrivals, etc. Furthermore, always with your consent, these data may be used in the context of carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction. These communications will take place exclusively in the manner you have chosen (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp).
If you do not wish to receive further communications from MORELLI snc or modify your consent, you can communicate it to us simply by clicking on the appropriate "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each communication, by accessing your account on the morellilazisecom website, contacting our Customer Service or writing to 'above address or email address email@example.com.
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscription request, as some consignments may have already been scheduled, our systems may take some time to execute your request.
In relation to all the activities indicated above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools; the tools we use guarantee high safety standards, in full compliance with current legislation.
Legal basis of the treatment
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions envisaged by current legislation, and specifically:
for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a part
Only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the contract of which you are a part is used. This base legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
• conclusion and execution of a purchase contract for the products sold on morellilazise.com;
• registration on the Site and use of services reserved for registered users;
• management of requests by Customer Service
to follow up on a legal obligation
In the face of the emergence of legal obligations to which MORELLI snc is held in compliance with the tax provisions and other rules to which MORELLI snc is subject, your personal data are necessary and will be processed to implement the aforementioned legal obligations.
for our legitimate interest
Some of your personal data that you provide us in case of purchase of products or services on morellilazise.com, may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities: there is a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and pursue any fraudulent activities.
based on your consent.
Marketing activities, opinion polls, market research and analyzes of your browsing and consumption habits are all subject to your explicit consent. Providing your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately, you can lodge a complaint with one of the competent supervisory authorities for compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data. In Italy, the complaint can be submitted to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
More information on the methods of presentation are available on the Guarantor's website, at the address http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
This privacy statement may undergo changes and additions over time. We invite you to periodically check its contents: where possible, we will try to promptly inform you of the changes made and their consequences.
In any case, the updated version of the privacy information will be published on this page, indicating the date of its last update.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by MORELLI snc in full compliance with the regulations on the matter provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 general regulation on data protection, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and the provisions of the Authority of Italian control www.garanteprivacy.it.
Last updated: April 2020