PURCHASE RETURN - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Purchases on the morellilazise.com site are subject to the provisions of Legislative Decree 206/2005 and Legislative Decree 21/2014, which guarantees the right to withdraw, for any reason, from the purchase contract.
The following are the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal:
- to exercise the right of withdrawal, the purchased good must be substantially intact
-the right of withdrawal is reserved only to natural persons. Purchases made by resellers or by persons who in any capacity purchase for resale to third parties are therefore excluded.
- upon receipt, the goods will be examined to assess any damage or tampering, therefore maximum attention is recommended in the preparation of the package using the original packaging or similar packaging.
- to exercise this right, the customer must send us a communication indicating the intention to withdraw from the purchase made, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods and must send us the goods within a further 15 days.
-Shipping costs are charged to the customer
Procedure to be followed for withdrawal
You must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the declaration of wanting to exercise the right of withdrawal, indicating all the required data:
- order number and order date
- invoice number
-the list of products subject to withdrawal (identifying each item with the item code)
- your bank details (IBAN code)
Subsequently you must wait for a communication from our Customer Service authorizing the return.
Upon receipt of this communication, you must return the goods subject to withdrawal within a further 15 days to